Friday, August 22, 2008

JOB INTERVIEW!!!!!!

After freaking out that I might not find work and the whole move would be for nothing...I received a phone call. Only one day after applying online for a few positions at House of Blues I received a call and now have my first LIVE interview since 2003!! I'm super excited and;of course nervous, but this would be a great opportunity. The position I will be interviewing for is the Foundation Room Sales Coordinator. On paper it looks like I'd be assisting the Sales Managers...glorified secretary?...maybe. I would also be involved in the preparation and execution of events at the venue. The Foundation Room is the VIP room at the HOB...so a great way to network with more people. Anyway everyone keep their fingers crossed and pray!! The interview is this Tuesday @ 3pm(6pm EST), I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woah...That's awesome brother. that's a step up from Panera for sure. I hope all goes well and I will be praying for you...Good Luck

Andy

ebsen said...

yea!! we are so excited for you!!! we'll def be praying tomorrow for your interview.